- Types Of Speech
- You can use imagine as a verb in a sentence.
- About Imagine
- A 3 syllables verb and 7 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, m, and n, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter g. Imagine starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, im, ima, imag, imagi, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, gine, agine, ..
- Expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn''t think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Imagine is set as a grade five word that starts with i, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is imagine a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Imagine in Pig Latin is said as "imagineay or imagineway".
- i | m | a | g | i | n | e
- im | ma | ag | gi | in | ne
- ima | mag | agi | gin | ine
- imag | magi | agin | gine
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- expect, believe, or suppose;
"I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel";
"I thought to find her in a bad state";
"he didn't think to find her in the kitchen";
"I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
- form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case;
"Can you conceive of him as the president?"
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|ADD||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
|ADHD||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
|Adjudge||declare to be|
"She was declared incompetent"
"judge held that the defendant was innocent"
|Adjudicate||bring to an end|
"The case was decided"
"The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"
"The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
|Adumbrate||give to understand|
"I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
View all cognitive synonyms for Imagine
|Imagine||expect, believe, or suppose|
"I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"
"I thought to find her in a bad state"
"he didn''t think to find her in the kitchen"
"I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
View English words with the unique letters used in imagine. Words With The Letters Aegimn
|Conjecture||reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence|
|Guess||an estimate based on little or no information|
|Guesser||a person who guesses|
|Guessing||an estimate based on little or no information|
|Guesswork||an estimate based on little or no information|
|Hypothesis||a tentative theory about the natural world|
a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena
"a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"
"he proposed a fresh theory
|Idea||an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth|
"an estimate of what it would cost"
"a rough idea how long it would take"
|Opinion||the reason for a court''s judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)|
|Persuasion||inducement to act by argument or reasoning or entreaty|
|Anticipate||be a forerunner of or occur earlier than|
"This composition anticipates Impressionism"
|Expect||be pregnant with|
"She is bearing his child"
"The are expecting another child in January"
"I am carrying his child"
|Suspect||a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law;|
the person being sued or accused
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tampering (9 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||tampering|
|Germanism (9 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||germanism|
|Mintage (7 letters)||10||13||mintage|
|Mastering (9 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||mastering|
|Measuring (9 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||measuring|
|Pampering (9 letters)||16 +6||21 +8||pampering|
|Merginae (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||merginae|
|Augmentin (9 letters)||12 +2||17 +4||augmentin|
|Magazine (8 letters)||20 +10||23 +10||magazine|
|Menagerie (9 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||menagerie|
|Omnirange (9 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||omnirange|
|Manginess (9 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||manginess|
|Gaminess (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||aegimnss|
|Enigma (6 letters)||9||12||enigma|
|Meaning (7 letters)||10||14 +1||meaning|
|Magnetism (9 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||magnetism|
|Messaging (9 letters)||13 +3||17 +4||messaging|
|Geminate (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||geminate|
|Margarine (9 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||margarine|
|Egomania (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||aaegimno|
|Mantiger (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||mantiger|
|Ingerman (8 letters)||11 +1||15 +2||ingerman|
|Emigrant (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||mantiger|
|Montaigne (9 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||montaigne|
|Streaming (9 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||mastering|
Imagine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters