- Types Of Speech
- You can use infantry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Infantry
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, f, i, n, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters an. Infantry starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infa, infan, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, ntry, antry, ..
- Middle French
- Pig Latin
- Infantry in Pig Latin is said as "infantryay or infantryway".
- i | n | f | a | n | t | r | y
- in | nf | fa | an | nt | tr | ry
- inf | nfa | fan | ant | ntr | try
- infa | nfan | fant | antr | ntry
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in infantry. Words With The Letters Afinrty
|Paratroops||infantry trained and equipped to parachute|
Infantry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters