- Types Of Speech
- You can use foot as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Foot
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters f, o, and t, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oo. Foot starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, foo, and the ending characters are t, ot, oot, . Foot is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The lower part of anything; "curled up on the foot of the bed"; "the foot of the page"; "the foot of the list"; "the foot of the mountain"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Foot is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is foot a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Foot in Pig Latin is said as "ootfay or ootfway".
- f | o | o | t
- fo | oo | ot
- foo | oot
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the lower part of anything;
"curled up on the foot of the bed";
"the foot of the page";
"the foot of the list";
"the foot of the mountain"
- a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard;
"he is six feet tall"
- a foot of a vertebrate other than a human being
- any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
- a support resembling a pedal extremity;
"one foot of the chair was on the carpet"
- lowest support of a structure;
"it was built on a base of solid rock";
"he stood at the foot of the tower"
- the foot of a human being;
"his bare feet projected from his trousers";
"armored from head to foot"
- a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- travel by foot;
"he followed on foot";
"the swiftest of foot"
- Verb Examples
- add a column of numbers
"let's hoof it to the disco"
- pay for something;
"pick up the tab";
"pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages";
"foot the bill"
|Foot||the lower part of anything|
"curled up on the foot of the bed"
"the foot of the page"
"the foot of the list"
"the foot of the mountain"
View English words with the unique letters used in foot. Words With The Letters Fot
|Bottom||a cargo ship|
"they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Foot (4 letters)||7||7||foot|
|Teeoff (6 letters)||12 +5||12 +5||toffee|
|Cutoff (6 letters)||14 +7||16 +9||cutoff|
|Toffee (6 letters)||12 +5||12 +5||toffee|
|Toffy (5 letters)||14 +7||13 +6||ffoty|
|Tofu (4 letters)||7||8 +1||tofu|
|FTO (3 letters)||6||6||oft|
|Toff (4 letters)||10 +3||10 +3||toff|
|Outfox (6 letters)||16 +9||17 +10||footux|
|Footed (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +3||footed|
|Oft (3 letters)||6||6||oft|
|Afoot (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||afoot|
|Toft (4 letters)||7||7||toft|
|Wot Of (6 letters)|
|Out Of (6 letters)|
|Etoffe (6 letters)||12 +5||12 +5||toffee|
|Offcut (6 letters)||14 +7||16 +9||cutoff|
Foot Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters