- Types Of Speech
- You can use john as a noun in a sentence.
- About John
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters h, j, n, and o, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oh. John starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters j, jo, joh, and the ending characters are n, hn, ohn, ..
- A room equipped with toilet facilities
- School Grade
- John is set as a kindergarten word that starts with j, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is john a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- John in Pig Latin is said as "ohnjay or ohnjway".
- j | o | h | n
- jo | oh | hn
- joh | ohn
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a room equipped with toilet facilities
- the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
- a prostitute's customer
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus;
traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
- youngest son of Henry II;
King of England from 1199 to 1216;
succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I;
lost his French possessions;
in 1215 john was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
|Bath||you soak your body in a bathtub|
"he has a good bath every morning"
|Bathroom||a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet|
|Bedchamber||a room used primarily for sleeping|
|Bedpan||a shallow vessel used by a bedridden patient for defecation and urination|
|Bedroom||a room used primarily for sleeping|
|Boche||offensive terms for a person of German descent|
|Can||airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.|
|Cellar||the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level|
often used for storage
View all cognitive synonyms for John
|John||a room equipped with toilet facilities|
View English words with the unique letters used in john. Words With The Letters Hjno
|Room||an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling|
"the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
|Closet||a small private room for study or prayer|
|Convenience||a device that is very useful for a particular job|
|Loo||a toilet in England|
|Restroom||a toilet that is available to the public|
View All Hyponyms For John
View All Names For John
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|John (4 letters)||14||16||john|
|Jonah (5 letters)||15 +1||17 +1||jonah|
|Njorth (6 letters)||16 +2||18 +2||njorth|
|Johnny (6 letters)||19 +5||21 +5||johnny|
|Johns (5 letters)||15 +1||17 +1||johns|
|Upjohn (6 letters)||18 +4||22 +6||upjohn|
John Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters