- Types Of Speech
- You can use lav as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lav
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, l, and v, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Lav starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, and the ending characters are v, av, ..
- A room equipped with toilet facilities
- Old Norse
- School Grade
- Lav is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with v, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is lav a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lav in Pig Latin is said as "avlay or avlway".
- l | a | v
- la | av
- Word Gram
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
|Bath||you soak your body in a bathtub|
"he has a good bath every morning"
|Bathroom||a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet|
|Bedchamber||a room used primarily for sleeping|
|Bedpan||a shallow vessel used by a bedridden patient for defecation and urination|
|Bedroom||a room used primarily for sleeping|
|Boche||offensive terms for a person of German descent|
|Can||airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.|
|Cellar||the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level|
often used for storage
View all cognitive synonyms for Lav
|Lav||a room equipped with toilet facilities|
View English words with the unique letters used in lav. Words With The Letters Alv
|Room||an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling|
"the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
|Closet||a small private room for study or prayer|
|Convenience||a device that is very useful for a particular job|
|Loo||a toilet in England|
|Restroom||a toilet that is available to the public|
View All Hyponyms For Lav
View All Names For Lav
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Lav (3 letters)||6||8||lav|
|Lava (4 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||lava|
Lav Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With V
- Spelled With / Contains Letters