- Types Of Speech
- You can use kali as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kali
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, i, k, and l, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters al. Kali starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ka, kal, and the ending characters are i, li, ali, ..
- Wife of Siva and malevolent form of Devi; "the black"
- Is kali a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kali in Pig Latin is said as "alikay or alikway".
- k | a | l | i
- ka | al | li
- kal | ali
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- wife of Siva and malevolent form of Devi;
- bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves;
burned to produce a crude soda ash
|Agni||(Sanskrit) god of fire in ancient and traditional India|
one of the three chief deities of the Vedas
|Anapurna||a mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (26,500 feet high)|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Annapurna||a mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (26,500 feet high)|
|Asvins||(literally `possessing horses'' in Sanskrit) in Hinduism the twin chariot warriors conveying Surya|
|Bod||alternative names for the body of a human being|
"Leonardo studied the human body"
"he has a strong physique"
"the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
View all cognitive synonyms for Kali
|Kail||coarse curly-leafed cabbage|
|Kali||wife of Siva and malevolent form of Devi|
View English words with the unique letters used in kali. Words With The Letters Aikl
View All Names For Kali
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Saluki (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||saluki|
|Kalian (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||kalian|
|Kiliwa (6 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||kiliwa|
|Kolami (6 letters)||12 +4||14 +5||kolami|
|Kail (4 letters)||8||9||kali|
|Kali (4 letters)||8||9||kali|
|Kalki (5 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||kalki|
|Malik (5 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||malik|
|Kalmia (6 letters)||12 +4||14 +5||aaiklm|
|Likuta (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||likuta|
|Alkali (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||aaikll|
|Kaolin (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||kaolin|
Kali Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters