- Types Of Speech
- You can use ketalar as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ketalar
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, k, l, r, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Ketalar starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ke, ket, keta, ketal, and the ending characters are r, ar, lar, alar, talar, ..
- A general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly; used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients; taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar
- Compound Words
- A compound word, ketalar has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ket, and alar.
- Is ketalar a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ketalar in Pig Latin is said as "etalarkay or etalarkway".
- k | e | t | a | l | a | r
- ke | et | ta | al | la | ar
- ket | eta | tal | ala | lar
- keta | etal | tala | alar
- Word Gram
|Ketalar||a general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly|
used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients
taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar
View English words with the unique letters used in ketalar. Words With The Letters Aeklrt
|Green||street names for ketamine|
|Jet||an artificially produced flow of water|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ketalar (7 letters)||11||12||ketalar|
|Talker (6 letters)||10||11||talker|
Ketalar Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters