- Types Of Speech
- You can use ketamine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ketamine
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, i, k, m, n, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters am. Ketamine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ke, ket, keta, ketam, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, mine, amine, ..
- A general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly; used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients; taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar
- Compound Words
- A compound word, ketamine has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ket, and amine.
- Pig Latin
- Ketamine in Pig Latin is said as "etaminekay or etaminekway".
- k | e | t | a | m | i | n | e
- ke | et | ta | am | mi | in | ne
- ket | eta | tam | ami | min | ine
- keta | etam | tami | amin | mine
- Word Gram
|Ketamine||a general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly|
used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients
taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar
View English words with the unique letters used in ketamine. Words With The Letters Aeikmnt
Ketamine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters