- Types Of Speech
- You can use kin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kin
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters i, k, and n, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Kin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, and the ending characters are n, in, ..
- Group of people related by blood or marriage
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Kin is set as a grade one word that starts with k, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is kin a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kin in Pig Latin is said as "inkay or inkway".
- k | i | n
- ki | in
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- group of people related by blood or marriage
- a person having kinship with another or others;
|Affiliated||being joined in close association|
"all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Affinal||related by marriage|
|Affine||(anthropology) kin by marriage|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agnate||one related on the father''s side|
|Agnation||line of descent traced through the paternal side of the family|
View all cognitive synonyms for Kin
|Ink||dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods|
|Kin||group of people related by blood or marriage|
View English words with the unique letters used in kin. Words With The Letters Ikn
|Family||primary social group;|
parents and children;
"he wanted to have a good job before starting a family"
"he wrote to his folks every day"
|Genealogy||successive generations of kin|
|Mishpachah||(Yiddish) the entire family network of relatives by blood or marriage (and sometimes close friends);|
"she invited the whole mishpocha"
|Mishpocha||(Yiddish) the entire family network of relatives by blood or marriage (and sometimes close friends);|
"she invited the whole mishpocha"
|Totem||emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant;|
serves as the symbol of a family or clan (especially among American Indians)
|Tribes Of Israel|
|Twelve Tribes Of Israel|
View All Names For Kin
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Wink (4 letters)||11 +4||12 +4||wink|
|Snick (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||snick|
|Nick (4 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||nick|
|Dink (4 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||kind|
|Drink (5 letters)||10 +3||11 +3||drink|
|Skink (5 letters)||13 +6||14 +6||skink|
|Skin (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||skin|
|Kiang (5 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||kiang|
|Kine (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||kine|
|Takin (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||takin|
|Sink (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||skin|
|Dinky (5 letters)||13 +6||13 +5||dinky|
|Ikon (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||oink|
|King (4 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||king|
|Knife (5 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||knife|
|Knit (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||knit|
|Rink (4 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||rink|
|Skein (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||skein|
|Pink (4 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||pink|
|Brink (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||brink|
|Ink (3 letters)||7||8||ink|
|Pinky (5 letters)||14 +7||15 +7||pinky|
|Stink (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||skint|
|Think (5 letters)||12 +5||12 +4||hiknt|
|Kind (4 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||kind|
Kin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters