- Types Of Speech
- You can use tribe as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tribe
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, e, i, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Tribe starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tr, tri, trib, and the ending characters are e, be, ibe, ribe, ..
- Group of people related by blood or marriage
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Tribe is set as a grade one word that starts with t, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is tribe a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tribe in Pig Latin is said as "ibetray or ibetrway".
- t | r | i | b | e
- tr | ri | ib | be
- tri | rib | ibe
- trib | ribe
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- group of people related by blood or marriage
- (biology) a taxonomic category between a genus and a subfamily
- a federation (as of American Indians)
- a social division of (usually preliterate) people
|Affiliated||being joined in close association|
"all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Affinal||related by marriage|
|Affine||(anthropology) kin by marriage|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agnate||one related on the father''s side|
|Agnation||line of descent traced through the paternal side of the family|
View all cognitive synonyms for Tribe
|Berit||the Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life|
|Tribe||group of people related by blood or marriage|
|Tiber||a river of central Italy|
flows through Rome to the Tyrrhenian Sea
|Biter||someone who bites|
|Ibert||French composer (1890-1962)|
View English words with the unique letters used in tribe. Words With The Letters Beirt
|Family||primary social group;|
parents and children;
"he wanted to have a good job before starting a family"
"he wrote to his folks every day"
|Genealogy||successive generations of kin|
|Mishpachah||(Yiddish) the entire family network of relatives by blood or marriage (and sometimes close friends);|
"she invited the whole mishpocha"
|Mishpocha||(Yiddish) the entire family network of relatives by blood or marriage (and sometimes close friends);|
"she invited the whole mishpocha"
|Totem||emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant;|
serves as the symbol of a family or clan (especially among American Indians)
|Tribes Of Israel|
|Twelve Tribes Of Israel|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tribute (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||beirttu|
|Berit (5 letters)||7||8||tribe|
|Biretta (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||biretta|
|Bitter (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||beirtt|
|Brevity (7 letters)||15 +8||16 +8||brevity|
|Rarebit (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||rarebit|
|Tribe (5 letters)||7||8||tribe|
|Beirut (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||beirut|
|Tiber (5 letters)||7||8||tribe|
|Arbiter (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||rarebit|
|Biter (5 letters)||7||8||tribe|
|Ibert (5 letters)||7||8||tribe|
|Barite (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||barite|
|Vibrate (7 letters)||12 +5||14 +6||vibrate|
|Beatrix (7 letters)||16 +9||17 +9||beatrix|
Tribe Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters