- Types Of Speech
- You can use let as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Let
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters e, l, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Let starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, and the ending characters are t, et, ..
- A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver''s court; the ball must be served again
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Let is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is let a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Let in Pig Latin is said as "etlay or etlway".
- l | e | t
- le | et
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court;
the ball must be served again
- the most brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir;
fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India;
"Lashkar-e-Toiba has committed mass murders of civilian Hindus"
- Verb Examples
- cause to move;
cause to be in a certain position or condition;
"He got his squad on the ball";
"This let me in for a big surprise";
"He got a girl into trouble"
- leave unchanged;
"let it be"
- actively cause something to happen;
"I let it be known that I was not interested"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract;
"I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
|Accredit||give credit for|
"She was not properly credited in the program"
|Acknowledge||accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority|
"The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
"We do not recognize your gods"
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
|Admit||declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of|
"He admitted his errors"
"She acknowledged that she might have forgotten"
|Allow||allow or plan for a certain possibility|
concede the truth or validity of something
"I allow for this possibility"
"The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Approve||judge to be right or commendable|
think well of
View all cognitive synonyms for Let
|Let||a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver''s court|
the ball must be served again
View English words with the unique letters used in let. Words With The Letters Elt
|Serve||(sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play|
"his powerful serves won the game"
|Service||the performance of duties by a waiter or servant|
"that restaurant has excellent service"
View All Names For Let
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Belt (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||belt|
|Let (3 letters)||3||4||let|
|Leyte (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||leyte|
|Teal (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tlae|
|Cleat (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||eclat|
|Latex (5 letters)||12 +9||13 +9||latex|
|Lute (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||lute|
|Table (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||abelt|
|Telex (5 letters)||12 +9||13 +9||telex|
|Telly (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||telly|
|Tulle (5 letters)||5 +2||8 +4||tulle|
|Welt (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||welt|
|Eclat (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||eclat|
|Tale (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tlae|
|Delta (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||atlde|
|Aleut (5 letters)||5 +2||7 +3||aleut|
|Bleat (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||abelt|
|Latte (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||latte|
|LTTE (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||ltte|
|Elect (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||elect|
|Veldt (5 letters)||9 +6||11 +7||veldt|
|Celt (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||etcl|
|Tell (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||tell|
|Valet (5 letters)||8 +5||10 +6||valet|
|Welty (5 letters)||11 +8||11 +7||eltwy|
Let Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters