- Types Of Speech
- You can use life as a noun in a sentence.
- About Life
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, f, i, and l, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters if. Life starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, li, lif, and the ending characters are e, fe, ife, ..
- Living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Life is set as a grade four word that starts with l, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is life a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Life in Pig Latin is said as "ifelay or ifelway".
- l | i | f | e
- li | if | fe
- lif | ife
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- living things collectively;
"the oceans are teeming with life"
- animation and energy in action or expression;
"it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
- the experience of living;
the course of human events and activities;
"he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- an account of the series of events making up a person's life
- a motive for living;
"pottery was his life"
- a living person;
"his heroism saved a life"
- the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones;
"there is no life on the moon"
- the course of existence of an individual;
the actions and events that occur in living;
"he hoped for a new life in Australia";
"he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- the condition of living or the state of being alive;
"while there's life there's hope";
"life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- a characteristic state or mode of living;
- the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death);
"the battery had a short life";
"he lived a long and happy life"
- the period between birth and the present time;
"I have known him all his life"
- the period from the present until death;
"he appointed himself emperor for life"
- a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives;
"he got life for killing the guard"
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Activator||(biology) any agency bringing about activation|
a molecule that increases the activity of an enzyme or a protein that increases the production of a gene product in DNA transcription
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
|Affairs||transactions of professional or public interest|
"news of current affairs"
"great affairs of state"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Age||how long something has existed|
"it was replaced because of its age"
|Alacrity||liveliness and eagerness|
"he accepted with alacrity"
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
View all cognitive synonyms for Life
|Life||living things collectively|
"the oceans are teeming with life"
|File||a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces|
used for smoothing wood or metal
|Lief||in a willing manner|
"this was gladly agreed to"
"I would fain do it"
View English words with the unique letters used in life. Words With The Letters Efil
|Wildlife||all living things (except people) that are undomesticated;|
"chemicals could kill all the wildlife"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Life (4 letters)||7||8||lief|
|Finale (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||finale|
|Riffle (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||riffle|
|Relief (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||relief|
|Field (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||field|
|Feline (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||feline|
|Felid (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||field|
|Felis (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||felis|
|Stifle (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||stifle|
|Faille (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||faille|
|Falsie (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||falsie|
|File (4 letters)||7||8||lief|
|Filet (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||flite|
|Filler (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||refill|
|Fillet (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||fillet|
|Filter (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||filter|
|Fipple (6 letters)||13 +6||16 +8||fipple|
|Foible (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||bofile|
|Refill (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||refill|
|Rifle (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||rifle|
|Trifle (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||filter|
|Fiddle (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +4||fiddle|
|Wiffle (6 letters)||15 +8||16 +8||wiffle|
|Belief (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||belief|
|Piffle (6 letters)||14 +7||16 +8||effilp|
Life Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters