- Types Of Speech
- You can use spirit as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Spirit
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters i, p, r, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ir. Spirit starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spi, spir, spiri, and the ending characters are t, it, rit, irit, pirit, ..
- A fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one''s character
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Spirit is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with t, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is spirit a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Spirit in Pig Latin is said as "iritspay or iritspway".
- s | p | i | r | i | t
- sp | pi | ir | ri | it
- spi | pir | iri | rit
- spir | piri | irit
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind;
"he had a change of heart"
- animation and energy in action or expression;
"it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
- the intended meaning of a communication
- any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
- the vital principle or animating force within living things
- the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection);
"his emotional state depended on her opinion";
"he was in good spirits";
"his spirit rose"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people;
"the feel of the city excited him";
"a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting";
"it had the smell of treason"
- Verb Examples
- infuse with spirit;
"The company spirited him up"
|AB||the muscles of the abdomen|
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abduce||advance evidence for|
|Abduct||pull away from the body|
"this muscle abducts"
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Adduce||advance evidence for|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Adventurousness||the trait of being adventurous|
View all cognitive synonyms for Spirit
|Spirit||a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one''s character|
View English words with the unique letters used in spirit. Words With The Letters Iprst
|Spiritise||imbue with a spirit|
|Spiritize||imbue with a spirit|
|Character||the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions|
"education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
|Fiber||a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth|
|Fibre||a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth|
|Bravery||a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear|
|Courage||a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear|
|Courageousness||a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear|
|Cowardice||the trait of lacking courage|
|Cowardliness||the trait of lacking courage|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Spitter (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||spitter|
|Pursuit (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +3||rustipu|
|Strip (5 letters)||7||8||strip|
|Respite (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||respite|
|Parasite (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||aspirate|
|Pristis (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||spirits|
|Phthirus (8 letters)||16 +8||16 +7||phthirus|
|Thrips (6 letters)||11 +3||11 +2||thrips|
|Tapirus (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||upstair|
|Striper (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||striper|
|Rypticus (8 letters)||15 +7||17 +8||rypticus|
|Airstrip (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||airstrip|
|Stripe (6 letters)||8||9||tripes|
|Sprit (5 letters)||7||8||strip|
|Starship (8 letters)||13 +5||13 +4||starship|
|Stirrup (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||stirrup|
|Stripper (8 letters)||12 +4||14 +5||eipprrst|
|Spirit (6 letters)||8||9||spirit|
|Esprit (6 letters)||8||9||tripes|
|Asperity (8 letters)||13 +5||13 +4||asperity|
|Sparsity (8 letters)||13 +5||13 +4||sparsity|
|Privates (8 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||privates|
|Triceps (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||triceps|
|Pruritus (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +4||pruritus|
|Script (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||picstr|
Spirit Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters