- Types Of Speech
- You can use loneliness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Loneliness
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, i, l, n, o, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters li. Loneliness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lon, lone, lonel, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, iness, . Loneliness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A disposition toward being alone
- School Grade
- Loneliness is set as a sat word that starts with l, ends with s, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Loneliness in Pig Latin is said as "onelinesslay or onelinesslway".
- l | o | n | e | l | i | n | e | s | s
- lo | on | ne | el | li | in | ne | es | ss
- lon | one | nel | eli | lin | ine | nes | ess
- lone | onel | neli | elin | line | ines | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a disposition toward being alone
- sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- the state of being alone in solitary isolation
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
|Aloneness||a disposition toward being alone|
|Aloofness||a disposition to be distant and unsympathetic in manner|
|Confinement||the act of restraining of a person''s liberty by confining them|
|Detachment||the act of releasing from an attachment or connection|
|Disengagement||to break off a military action with an enemy|
|Distinctness||the quality of being sharp and clear|
View all cognitive synonyms for Loneliness
|Loneliness||a disposition toward being alone|
View English words with the unique letters used in loneliness. Words With The Letters Eilnos
|Disposition||the act or means of getting rid of something|
|Temperament||an adjustment of the intervals (as in tuning a keyboard instrument) so that the scale can be used to play in different keys|
Loneliness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters