- Types Of Speech
- You can use lonely as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Lonely
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters e, l, n, o, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ne. Lonely starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lon, lone, lonel, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, nely, onely, ..
- Marked by dejection from being alone; "felt sad and lonely"; "the loneliest night of the week"; "lonesome when her husband is away"; "spent a lonesome hour in the bar"
- School Grade
- Lonely is set as a grade seven word that starts with l, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is lonely a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lonely in Pig Latin is said as "onelylay or onelylway".
- l | o | n | e | l | y
- lo | on | ne | el | ly
- lon | one | nel | ely
- lone | onel | nely
- Word Gram
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
|Alone||without any others being included or involved|
"was entirely to blame"
"a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"
"he works for Mr. Smith exclusively"
"did it solely for money"
"the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"
|Aloof||remote in manner|
"stood apart with aloof dignity"
"a distant smile"
"he was upstage with strangers"
|Apart||not taken into account or excluded from consideration|
"these problems apart, the country is doing well"
"all joking aside, I think you''re crazy"
|Aside||a message that departs from the main subject|
|Barren||an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation|
"the barrens of central Africa"
"the trackless wastes of the desert"
|Castaway||a shipwrecked person|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lonely
|Lonely||marked by dejection from being alone|
"felt sad and lonely"
"the loneliest night of the week"
"lonesome when her husband is away"
"spent a lonesome hour in the bar"
View English words with the unique letters used in lonely. Words With The Letters Elnoy
|Dejected||affected or marked by low spirits;|
"is dejected but trying to look cheerful"
|Negative Feelings||Describe lonely||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Lycaeon (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||alcyone|
|Condyle (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +4||condyle|
|Baloney (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||baloney|
|Boloney (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||boloney|
|Ceylon (6 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||ceylon|
|Alcyone (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||alcyone|
|Looney (6 letters)||9||10||looney|
|Boleyn (6 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||boleyn|
|Cyclone (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +6||cyclone|
|Cycle On (8 letters)|
|Lonely (6 letters)||9||11||lonely|
|Cloyne (6 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||ceylon|
|Zycloned (8 letters)||23 +14||25 +14||zycloned|
Lonely Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters