- Types Of Speech
- You can use love as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Love
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, l, o, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ov. Love starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, lo, lov, and the ending characters are e, ve, ove, ..
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Love is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is love a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Love in Pig Latin is said as "ovelay or ovelway".
- l | o | v | e
- lo | ov | ve
- lov | ove
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection;
"his love for his work";
"children need a lot of love"
- a beloved person;
used as terms of endearment
- a score of zero in tennis or squash;
"it was 40 love"
- Verb Examples
- have a great affection or liking for;
"I love French food";
"She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- be enamored or in love with;
"She loves her husband deeply"
- get pleasure from;
"I love cooking"
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Acknowledge||accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority|
"The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
"We do not recognize your gods"
|Act Of Love|
|Admiration||a favorable judgment|
"a small token in admiration of your works"
|Admire||feel admiration for|
|Adoration||worship given to God alone|
"he just adored his wife"
|Adulate||flatter in an obsequious manner|
View all cognitive synonyms for Love
|Vole||any of various small mouselike rodents of the family Cricetidae (especially of genus Microtus) having a stout short-tailed body and inconspicuous ears and inhabiting fields or meadows|
View English words with the unique letters used in love. Words With The Letters Elov
|Bang||a conspicuous success|
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
|Bed||a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep|
"he sat on the edge of the bed"
"the room had only a bed and chair"
|Get It On|
|Have A Go At It|
|Have It Away|
View All Names For Love
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Volley (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||ellovy|
|Love (4 letters)||7||9||elov|
|Vole (4 letters)||7||9||elov|
|Alcove (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||alcove|
|Vowel (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +4||vowel|
|Clove (5 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||clove|
|Coeval (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||alcove|
|Lovely (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||ellovy|
|Lovell (6 letters)||9 +2||13 +4||lovell|
|Evolve (6 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||evolve|
|Loved (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||loved|
|Veloce (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||ceelov|
Love Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters