- Types Of Speech
- You can use lugubriousness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lugubriousness
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters b, e, g, i, l, n, o, r, s, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters io. Lugubriousness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lu, lug, lugu, lugub, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Lugubriousness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Excessive sadness and mournfulness
- Compound Words
- A compound word, lugubriousness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lugubrious, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Lugubriousness in Pig Latin is said as "ugubriousnesslay or ugubriousnesslway".
- l | u | g | u | b | r | i | o | u | s | n | e | s | s
- lu | ug | gu | ub | br | ri | io | ou | us | sn | ne | es | ss
- lug | ugu | gub | ubr | bri | rio | iou | ous | usn | sne | nes | ess
- lugu | ugub | gubr | ubri | brio | riou | ious | ousn | usne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
|Asperity||harshness of manner|
|Bleakness||a bleak and desolate atmosphere|
|Cynicism||a cynical feeling of distrust|
|Darkness||a swarthy complexion|
|Defeatism||acceptance of the inevitability of defeat|
|Desolation||an event that results in total destruction|
|Duskiness||a swarthy complexion|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lugubriousness
|Lugubriousness||excessive sadness and mournfulness|
View English words with the unique letters used in lugubriousness. Words With The Letters Begilnorsu
|Uncheerfulness||not conducive to cheer or good spirits|
Lugubriousness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With S