- Types Of Speech
- You can use machiavelli as a noun in a sentence.
- About Machiavelli
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, l, m, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter a. Machiavelli starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mac, mach, machi, and the ending characters are i, li, lli, elli, velli, . Machiavelli is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A statesman of Florence who advocated a strong central government (1469-1527)
- Pig Latin
- Machiavelli in Pig Latin is said as "achiavellimay or achiavellimway".
- m | a | c | h | i | a | v | e | l | l | i
- ma | ac | ch | hi | ia | av | ve | el | ll | li
- mac | ach | chi | hia | iav | ave | vel | ell | lli
- mach | achi | chia | hiav | iave | avel | vell | elli
- Word Gram
|Machiavelli||a statesman of Florence who advocated a strong central government (1469-1527)|
View English words with the unique letters used in machiavelli. Words With The Letters Acehilmv
Machiavelli Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With I