- Types Of Speech
- You can use marathi as a noun in a sentence.
- About Marathi
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, h, i, m, r, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Marathi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mar, mara, marat, and the ending characters are i, hi, thi, athi, rathi, ..
- An Indic language; the state language of Maharashtra in west central India; written in the Devanagari script
- Compound Words
- A compound word, marathi has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mara, and thi.
- Is marathi a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Marathi in Pig Latin is said as "arathimay or arathimway".
- m | a | r | a | t | h | i
- ma | ar | ra | at | th | hi
- mar | ara | rat | ath | thi
- mara | arat | rath | athi
- Word Gram
|Marathi||an Indic language|
the state language of Maharashtra in west central India
written in the Devanagari script
View English words with the unique letters used in marathi. Words With The Letters Ahimrt
|Sanskrit||(Hinduism) an ancient language of India (the language of the Vedas and of Hinduism)|
an official language of India although it is now used only for religious purposes
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Marathi (7 letters)||12||12||marathi|
|Mahratti (8 letters)||13 +1||13 +1||mahratti|
|Mithra (6 letters)||11||11||mithra|
|Mata Hari (9 letters)|
|Athyrium (8 letters)||16 +4||16 +4||athyrium|
|Hamartia (8 letters)||13 +1||13 +1||hamartia|
Marathi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters