- Types Of Speech
- You can use meat as a noun in a sentence.
- About Meat
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, m, and t, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ea. Meat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, mea, and the ending characters are t, at, eat, ..
- The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Meat is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is meat a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Meat in Pig Latin is said as "eatmay or eatmway".
- m | e | a | t
- me | ea | at
- mea | eat
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience;
"the gist of the prosecutor's argument";
"the heart and soul of the Republican Party";
"the nub of the story"
- the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone;
"black walnut kernels are difficult to get out of the shell"
|About||(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct|
"lasted approximately an hour"
"in just about a minute"
"he''s about 30 years old"
"I''ve had about all I can stand"
"we meet about once a month"
"some forty people came"
"weighs around a hundre
|Acorn||fruit of the oak tree: a smooth thin-walled nut in a woody cup-shaped base|
|Act Of Love|
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adultery||extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations|
"adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce"
|Aerofoil||a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air|
can lift or control a plane in flight
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
View all cognitive synonyms for Meat
|Mate||a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent''s king|
|Meat||the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience|
"the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"
"the heart and soul of the Republican Party"
"the nub of the story"
|Team||two or more draft animals that work together to pull something|
|Tame||correct by punishment or discipline|
View English words with the unique letters used in meat. Words With The Letters Aemt
|Summate||determine the sum of|
"Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
|Content||something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation|
"a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
|Haecceity||the essence that makes something the kind of thing it is and makes it different from any other|
|Hypostasis||(metaphysics) essential nature or underlying reality|
|Quiddity||the essence that makes something the kind of thing it is and makes it different from any other|
|Quintessence||the most typical example or representative of a type|
|Stuff||miscellaneous unspecified objects;|
"the trunk was full of stuff"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mate (4 letters)||6||7||team|
|Matte (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||matte|
|Meat (4 letters)||6||7||team|
|Team (4 letters)||6||7||team|
|A Team (6 letters)|
|Mamet (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||aemmt|
|Mutate (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||mutate|
|Tame (4 letters)||6||7||team|
|Matey (5 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||matey|
|Meaty (5 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||matey|
Meat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters