- Types Of Speech
- You can use minute as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Minute
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, i, m, n, t, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nu. Minute starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mi, min, minu, minut, and the ending characters are e, te, ute, nute, inute, ..
- Distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, minute has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are min, and ute.
- School Grade
- Minute is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is minute a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Minute in Pig Latin is said as "inutemay or inutemway".
- m | i | n | u | t | e
- mi | in | nu | ut | te
- min | inu | nut | ute
- minu | inut | nute
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- distance measured by the time taken to cover it;
"we live an hour from the airport";
"its just 10 minutes away"
- a short note;
"the secretary keeps the minutes of the meeting"
- a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour;
"he ran a 4 minute mile"
- a particular point in time;
"the moment he arrived the party began"
- an indefinitely short time;
"wait just a moment";
"it only takes a minute";
"in just a bit"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination;
"a minute inspection of the grounds";
"a narrow scrutiny";
"an exact and minute report"
- infinitely or immeasurably small;
"two minute whiplike threads of protoplasm";
"reduced to a microscopic scale"
- immeasurably small
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Agenda||a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to|
|All The Rage|
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
View all cognitive synonyms for Minute
|Minuet||a stately court dance in the 17th century|
|Minute||distance measured by the time taken to cover it|
"we live an hour from the airport"
"its just 10 minutes away"
View English words with the unique letters used in minute. Words With The Letters Eimntu
|Distance||the property created by the space between two objects or points|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Minuet (6 letters)||8||11||minute|
|Minute (6 letters)||8||11||minute|
|Indument (8 letters)||11 +3||15 +4||deimnntu|
|Bitumen (7 letters)||11 +3||15 +4||bitumen|
|Minutiae (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||minutiae|
|Minuted (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||minuted|
Minute Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters