- Types Of Speech
- You can use monosyllabic as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Monosyllabic
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, m, n, o, s, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yl. Monosyllabic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mo, mon, mono, monos, and the ending characters are c, ic, bic, abic, labic, . Monosyllabic is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having or characterized by or consisting of one syllable
- Late Latin
- Compound Words
- A compound word, monosyllabic has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mono, and syllabic.
- Pig Latin
- Monosyllabic in Pig Latin is said as "onosyllabicmay or onosyllabicmway".
- m | o | n | o | s | y | l | l | a | b | i | c
- mo | on | no | os | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bi | ic
- mon | ono | nos | osy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abi | bic
- mono | onos | nosy | osyl | syll | ylla | llab | labi | abic
- Word Gram
|Monosyllabic||having or characterized by or consisting of one syllable|
View English words with the unique letters used in monosyllabic. Words With The Letters Abcilmnosy
|Syllabic||of liquids and nasals|
Monosyllabic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With C