- Types Of Speech
- You can use montessori as a noun in a sentence.
- About Montessori
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, i, m, n, o, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters es. Montessori starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mo, mon, mont, monte, and the ending characters are i, ri, ori, sori, ssori, . Montessori is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Italian educator who developed a method of teaching mentally handicapped children and advocated a child-centered approach (1870-1952)
- Pig Latin
- Montessori in Pig Latin is said as "ontessorimay or ontessorimway".
- m | o | n | t | e | s | s | o | r | i
- mo | on | nt | te | es | ss | so | or | ri
- mon | ont | nte | tes | ess | sso | sor | ori
- mont | onte | ntes | tess | esso | ssor | sori
- Word Gram
|Montessori||Italian educator who developed a method of teaching mentally handicapped children and advocated a child-centered approach (1870-1952)|
View English words with the unique letters used in montessori. Words With The Letters Eimnorst
Montessori Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters