- Types Of Speech
- You can use nineteen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Nineteen
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters et. Nineteen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ni, nin, nine, ninet, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, eteen, . Nineteen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, nineteen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are nine, and teen.
- Pig Latin
- Nineteen in Pig Latin is said as "ineteennay or ineteennway".
- n | i | n | e | t | e | e | n
- ni | in | ne | et | te | ee | en
- nin | ine | net | ete | tee | een
- nine | inet | nete | etee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than eighteen
|Nineteen||the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in nineteen. Words With The Letters Eint
Nineteen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters