- Type Of Speech
- You can use ninety as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- Is ninety a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Ninety
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters e, i, n, t and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are n, ni, nin, nine, ninet, and ending characters are y, ty, ety, nety, inety, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and nine
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being ten more than eighty
|Ninety||the cardinal number that is the product of ten and nine|
View English words with the unique letters used in ninety. Words With The Letters Einty
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cyanite (7 letters)||12 +3 points||cyanite|
|Cytidine (8 letters)||14 +5 points||cdeiinty|
|Entity (6 letters)||9||eintty|
|Nicety (6 letters)||11 +2 points||nicety|
|Ninety (6 letters)||9||ninety|
|Tenacity (8 letters)||13 +4 points||tenacity|
Ninety Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.