- Type Of Speech
- You can use ninety as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters e, i, n, t and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are n, ni, nin, nine, ninet, and ending characters are y, ty, ety, nety, inety, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and nine
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being ten more than eighty
|Ninety||the cardinal number that is the product of ten and nine|
View English words with the unique letters used in ninety. Words With The Letters Einty
Ninety Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.