- Types Of Speech
- You can use ocean as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ocean
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, e, n, and o, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter e. Ocean starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oc, oce, ocea, and the ending characters are n, an, ean, cean, ..
- A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- Old French
- Is ocean a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ocean in Pig Latin is said as "oceanay or oceanway".
- o | c | e | a | n
- oc | ce | ea | an
- oce | cea | ean
- ocea | cean
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Barrels||the amount that many barrels might hold|
|Blue||any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae|
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Boozing||the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess|
"drink was his downfall"
|Brine||a strong solution of salt and water used for pickling|
"a brackish lagoon"
"the briny deep"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ocean
|Canoe||small and light boat|
pointed at both ends
propelled with a paddle
|Ocean||a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere|
View English words with the unique letters used in ocean. Words With The Letters Aceno
|Body Of Water|
|Water||facility that provides a source of water|
"the town debated the purification of the water supply"
"first you have to cut off the water"
|Atlantic||the 2nd largest ocean;|
separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
|Deep||literary term for an ocean;|
"denizens of the deep"
|Pacific||the largest ocean in the world|
|Hydrosphere||the watery layer of the earth''s surface;|
includes water vapor
View All Names For Ocean
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Canoe (5 letters)||7||9||eanco|
|Capoten (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||capoten|
|Cornea (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||cornea|
|Ocean (5 letters)||7||9||eanco|
|Oceanus (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||oceanus|
|Capone (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||capone|
|Tectona (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||acenott|
|Centavo (7 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||centavo|
|Acetone (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||acetone|
|Octane (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||octane|
|Coarsen (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||narcose|
|Concave (7 letters)||14 +7||18 +9||concave|
|Oncea (5 letters)||7||9||eanco|
|Connate (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||connate|
|At Once (7 letters)|
|Oceans (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||oceans|
|Sonance (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||sonance|
|Narcose (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||narcose|
|Canzone (7 letters)||18 +11||21 +12||canzone|
|Caneton (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||connate|
|Ponceau (7 letters)||11 +4||15 +6||ponceau|
|Ancone (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||ancone|
|Actaeon (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||aacenot|
|Annonce (7 letters)||9 +2||13 +4||annonce|
|Canoes (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||oceans|
Ocean Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters