- Types Of Speech
- You can use sea as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sea
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, e, and s, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Sea starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, se, and the ending characters are a, ea, ..
- A division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Sea is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with a, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is sea a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sea in Pig Latin is said as "easay or easway".
- s | e | a
- se | ea
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size;
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Aegir||a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)|
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Ascending||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascension||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascent||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Barrels||the amount that many barrels might hold|
View all cognitive synonyms for Sea
|EAS||a federal warning system that is activated by FEMA|
enables the President to take over the United States airwaves to warn the whole country of major catastrophic events
|Sea||a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land|
View English words with the unique letters used in sea. Words With The Letters Aes
|Body Of Water|
|Water||facility that provides a source of water|
"the town debated the purification of the water supply"
"first you have to cut off the water"
|Adriatic||an arm of the Mediterranean between Slovenia and Croatia and Montenegro and Albania on the east and Italy on the west|
|Aegean||an arm of the Mediterranean between Greece and Turkey;|
a main trade route for the ancient civilizations of Crete and Greece and Rome and Persia
|Baltic||a branch of the Indo-European family of languages related to the Slavonic languages;|
Baltic languages have preserved many archaic features that are believed to have existed in Proto-Indo European
View All Hyponyms For Sea
|Hydrosphere||the watery layer of the earth''s surface;|
includes water vapor
View All Names For Sea
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|State (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||state|
|Tease (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||aeest|
|Sweat (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +5||watse|
|Waste (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +5||watse|
|Essay (5 letters)||8 +5||7 +4||essay|
|Taste (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||state|
|Ease (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||ease|
|Save (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +5||vase|
|Aves (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +5||vase|
|Eyas (4 letters)||7 +4||6 +3||easy|
|Seta (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||east|
|Eaves (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +6||eaves|
|Stave (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +6||vesta|
|Seat (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||east|
|Seats (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||seats|
|Tawse (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +5||watse|
|Vase (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +5||vase|
|Asset (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||seats|
|EAS (3 letters)||3||3||sea|
|Eats (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||east|
|East (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||east|
|Saxe (4 letters)||11 +8||11 +8||saxe|
|Texas (5 letters)||12 +9||12 +9||texas|
|Sea (3 letters)||3||3||sea|
|Vesta (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +6||vesta|
Sea Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters