- Types Of Speech
- You can use octosyllabic as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Octosyllabic
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, o, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yl. Octosyllabic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oc, oct, octo, octos, and the ending characters are c, ic, bic, abic, labic, . Octosyllabic is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having or characterized by or consisting of eight syllables
- Pig Latin
- Octosyllabic in Pig Latin is said as "octosyllabicay or octosyllabicway".
- o | c | t | o | s | y | l | l | a | b | i | c
- oc | ct | to | os | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bi | ic
- oct | cto | tos | osy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abi | bic
- octo | ctos | tosy | osyl | syll | ylla | llab | labi | abic
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having or characterized by or consisting of eight syllables
- having or consisting of line of eight syllables;
|Octosyllabic||having or characterized by or consisting of eight syllables|
View English words with the unique letters used in octosyllabic. Words With The Letters Abcilosty
|Syllabic||of liquids and nasals|
Octosyllabic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With C