- Types Of Speech
- You can use octosyllable as a noun in a sentence.
- About Octosyllable
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, l, o, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yl. Octosyllable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters o, oc, oct, octo, octos, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, . Octosyllable is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A verse line having eight syllables or a poem of octosyllabic lines
- Pig Latin
- Octosyllable in Pig Latin is said as "octosyllableay or octosyllableway".
- o | c | t | o | s | y | l | l | a | b | l | e
- oc | ct | to | os | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bl | le
- oct | cto | tos | osy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abl | ble
- octo | ctos | tosy | osyl | syll | ylla | llab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Octosyllable||a verse line having eight syllables or a poem of octosyllabic lines|
View English words with the unique letters used in octosyllable. Words With The Letters Abcelosty
|Verse||a piece of poetry|
Octosyllable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With E