- Types Of Speech
- You can use pertinacity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pertinacity
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, p, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter n. Pertinacity starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, pert, perti, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, city, acity, ..
- Persistent determination
- School Grade
- Pertinacity is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pertinacity in Pig Latin is said as "ertinacitypay or ertinacitypway".
- p | e | r | t | i | n | a | c | i | t | y
- pe | er | rt | ti | in | na | ac | ci | it | ty
- per | ert | rti | tin | ina | nac | aci | cit | ity
- pert | erti | rtin | tina | inac | naci | acit | city
- Word Gram
|Adamance||resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible|
|Adherence||faithful support for a religion or cause or political party|
|Adhesion||faithful support for a religion or cause or political party|
|Adhesiveness||the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition|
|Allegiance||the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action|
"his long commitment to public service"
"they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Assiduity||great and constant diligence and attention|
|Assiduousness||great and constant diligence and attention|
|Backbone||the part of a network that connects other networks together|
"the backbone is the part of a communication network that carries the heaviest traffic"
|Balkiness||likely to stop abruptly and unexpectedly|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pertinacity
|Antipyretic||any medicine that lowers body temperature to prevent or alleviate fever|
View English words with the unique letters used in pertinacity. Words With The Letters Aceinprty
|Persist||be persistent, refuse to stop|
"he persisted to call me every night"
"The child persisted and kept asking questions"
Pertinacity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Y