- Types Of Speech
- You can use plus as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Plus
- A 1 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters l, p, s, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters lu. Plus starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pl, plu, and the ending characters are s, us, lus, ..
- The arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers; "the summation of four and three gives seven"; "four plus three equals seven"
- School Grade
- Plus is set as a kindergarten word that starts with p, ends with s, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is plus a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Plus in Pig Latin is said as "usplay or usplway".
- p | l | u | s
- pl | lu | us
- plu | lus
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the arithmetic operation of summing;
calculating the sum of two or more numbers;
"the summation of four and three gives seven";
"four plus three equals seven"
- a useful or valuable quality
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- involving advantage or good;
"a plus (or positive) factor"
- Article Examples
- on the positive side or higher end of a scale;
"a plus value";
"temperature of plus 5 degrees";
"a grade of C plus"
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Abridgement||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abridgment||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|ADD||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
View all cognitive synonyms for Plus
|Plus||the arithmetic operation of summing|
calculating the sum of two or more numbers
"the summation of four and three gives seven"
"four plus three equals seven"
View English words with the unique letters used in plus. Words With The Letters Lpsu
|Add||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
|Sum||the whole amount|
|Summate||determine the sum of|
"Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
|Tally||a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely|
"the Yankees scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th"
"their first tally came in the 3rd inning"
|Tot||a young child|
|Total||the whole amount|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Plus (4 letters)||6||9||plus|
|Supply (6 letters)||13 +7||16 +7||supply|
|Pilus (5 letters)||7 +1||10 +1||pilus|
|Vulpes (6 letters)||11 +5||15 +6||vulpes|
|Lepus (5 letters)||7 +1||10 +1||lepus|
|Peplus (6 letters)||10 +4||14 +5||elppsu|
|Plush (5 letters)||10 +4||12 +3||plush|
|Sulpha (6 letters)||11 +5||13 +4||sulpha|
|Plexus (6 letters)||15 +9||18 +9||plexus|
|Selkup (6 letters)||12 +6||15 +6||selkup|
|Pulse (5 letters)||7 +1||10 +1||lepus|
|Upsala (6 letters)||8 +2||11 +2||upsala|
|Lupus (5 letters)||7 +1||11 +2||lupus|
|Peleus (6 letters)||8 +2||11 +2||peleus|
|Pileus (6 letters)||8 +2||11 +2||pileus|
|Pusly (5 letters)||10 +4||12 +3||pusly|
|Supple (6 letters)||10 +4||14 +5||elppsu|
|Pulsed (6 letters)||9 +3||12 +3||pulsed|
|Plushy (6 letters)||14 +8||15 +6||plushy|
|Palpus (6 letters)||10 +4||14 +5||palpus|
|Sculp (5 letters)||9 +3||13 +4||sculp|
|Slipup (6 letters)||10 +4||14 +5||slipup|
Plus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters