- Types Of Speech
- You can use positive as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Positive
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters e, i, o, p, s, t, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters it. Positive starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, po, pos, posi, posit, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, itive, ..
- A film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
- School Grade
- Positive is set as a grade six word that starts with p, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Positive in Pig Latin is said as "ositivepay or ositivepway".
- p | o | s | i | t | i | v | e
- po | os | si | it | ti | iv | ve
- pos | osi | sit | iti | tiv | ive
- posi | osit | siti | itiv | tive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- involving advantage or good;
"a plus (or positive) factor"
- granting what has been desired or requested;
"a favorable reply";
"a positive answer"
- impossible to deny or disprove;
"incontrovertible proof of the defendant's innocence";
"an irrefutable argument"
- formally laid down or imposed;
- greater than zero;
- Article Examples
- characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.;
"a positive attitude";
"the reviews were all positive";
"a positive benefit";
"a positive demand"
- indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen;
"a positive pregnancy test"
- having a positive electric charge;
"protons are positive"
- of or relating to positivism;
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Accented||used of syllables or musical beats|
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Admitting No Exception|
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Affirmatory||affirming or giving assent|
"an affirmative decision"
"an affirmative nod"
"an affirmatory gesture"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
View all cognitive synonyms for Positive
|Positive||a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject|
View English words with the unique letters used in positive. Words With The Letters Eiopstv
|Film||a thin coating or layer|
"the table was covered with a film of dust"
|Slide||the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it;|
"his slide didn''t stop until the bottom of the hill";
"the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
Positive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters