- Types Of Speech
- You can use negative as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Negative
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, n, t, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters at. Negative starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters n, ne, neg, nega, negat, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ative, ..
- A piece of photographic film showing an image with black and white tones reversed
- School Grade
- Negative is set as a grade six word that starts with n, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Negative in Pig Latin is said as "egativenay or egativenway".
- n | e | g | a | t | i | v | e
- ne | eg | ga | at | ti | iv | ve
- neg | ega | gat | ati | tiv | ive
- nega | egat | gati | ativ | tive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a piece of photographic film showing an image with black and white tones reversed
- a reply of denial;
"he answered in the negative"
- Verb Examples
- vote against;
refuse to endorse;
refuse to assent;
"The President vetoed the bill"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- involving disadvantage or harm;
"minus (or negative) factors"
- reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive
- designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions;
- less than zero;
"a negative number"
- Article Examples
- expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance;
having no positive features;
"a negative outlook on life";
"a colorless negative personality";
"a negative evaluation";
"a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
- not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition;
"the HIV test was negative"
- having a negative electric charge;
"electrons are negative"
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abjuration||a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion|
|Abnegate||deny or renounce|
"They abnegated their gods"
|Abnegation||renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others|
|Abolish||do away with|
"Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th century in America and in Russia"
|Abrogation||the act of abrogating|
an official or legal cancellation
View all cognitive synonyms for Negative
|Negative||a piece of photographic film showing an image with black and white tones reversed|
View English words with the unique letters used in negative. Words With The Letters Aegintv
|Film||a thin coating or layer|
"the table was covered with a film of dust"
|Negative Feelings||Describe negative||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Negative Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters