- Types Of Speech
- You can use powerful as a article, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Powerful
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters e, f, l, o, p, r, u, and w, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters er. Powerful starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pow, powe, power, and the ending characters are l, ul, ful, rful, erful, ..
- Displaying superhuman strength or power; "herculean exertions"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, powerful has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are power, and ful.
- School Grade
- Powerful is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Powerful in Pig Latin is said as "owerfulpay or owerfulpway".
- p | o | w | e | r | f | u | l
- po | ow | we | er | rf | fu | ul
- pow | owe | wer | erf | rfu | ful
- powe | ower | werf | erfu | rful
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- displaying superhuman strength or power;
- having the power to influence or convince;
"a cogent analysis of the problem";
- (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight;
rugged and powerful;
"a hefty athlete";
"a muscular boxer";
- strong enough to knock down or overwhelm;
"a knock-down blow"
- Article Examples
- having great power or force or potency or effect;
"the most powerful government in western Europe";
"his powerful arms";
"a powerful bomb";
"the horse's powerful kick";
"a powerful argument"
- Adverb Examples
- (Southern regional intensive) very;
"the baby is mighty cute";
"he's mighty tired";
"it is powerful humid";
"that boy is powerful big now";
"they have a right nice place"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
"the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"
"poignant grief cannot endure forever"
"his gratitude was simple and touching"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
|Ascendant||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Ascendent||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Powerful
|Powerful||displaying superhuman strength or power|
View English words with the unique letters used in powerful. Words With The Letters Eflopruw
|Superhuman||above or beyond the human or demanding more than human power or endurance;|
"soldiers driven mad by superhuman misery"
Powerful Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters