- Types Of Speech
- You can use preponderant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Preponderant
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, d, e, n, o, p, r, and t, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters nd. Preponderant starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, prep, prepo, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, rant, erant, ..
- Having superior power and influence; "the predominant mood among policy-makers is optimism"
- School Grade
- Preponderant is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Preponderant in Pig Latin is said as "eponderantpray or eponderantprway".
- p | r | e | p | o | n | d | e | r | a | n | t
- pr | re | ep | po | on | nd | de | er | ra | an | nt
- pre | rep | epo | pon | ond | nde | der | era | ran | ant
- prep | repo | epon | pond | onde | nder | dera | eran | rant
- Word Gram
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
View all cognitive synonyms for Preponderant
|Preponderant||having superior power and influence|
"the predominant mood among policy-makers is optimism"
View English words with the unique letters used in preponderant. Words With The Letters Adenoprt
|Dominant||(music) the fifth note of the diatonic scale|
Preponderant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T