- Types Of Speech
- You can use preponderating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Preponderating
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters de. Preponderating starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, prep, prepo, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Having superior power and influence; "the predominant mood among policy-makers is optimism"
- Pig Latin
- Preponderating in Pig Latin is said as "eponderatingpray or eponderatingprway".
- p | r | e | p | o | n | d | e | r | a | t | i | n | g
- pr | re | ep | po | on | nd | de | er | ra | at | ti | in | ng
- pre | rep | epo | pon | ond | nde | der | era | rat | ati | tin | ing
- prep | repo | epon | pond | onde | nder | dera | erat | rati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
View all cognitive synonyms for Preponderating
|Preponderating||having superior power and influence|
"the predominant mood among policy-makers is optimism"
View English words with the unique letters used in preponderating. Words With The Letters Adeginoprt
|Dominant||(music) the fifth note of the diatonic scale|
Preponderating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With G