- Types Of Speech
- You can use professional as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Professional
- A 4 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, l, n, o, p, r, and s, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ss. Professional starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prof, profe, and the ending characters are l, al, nal, onal, ional, . Professional is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An authority qualified to teach apprentices
- School Grade
- Professional is set as a grade eight word that starts with p, ends with l, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Professional in Pig Latin is said as "ofessionalpray or ofessionalprway".
- p | r | o | f | e | s | s | i | o | n | a | l
- pr | ro | of | fe | es | ss | si | io | on | na | al
- pro | rof | ofe | fes | ess | ssi | sio | ion | ona | nal
- prof | rofe | ofes | fess | essi | ssio | sion | iona | onal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- an athlete who plays for pay
- Article Examples
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood;
"the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications";
"began her professional career after the Olympics";
- characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession;
"a thoroughly professional performance"
- of or relating to a profession;
"we need professional advice";
"professional equipment for his new office"
- of or relating to or suitable as a profession;
"a professional field such as law"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- engaged in by members of a profession;
"professional occupations include medicine and the law and teaching"
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Accredited||given official approval to act|
"an accredited college"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Adroit||quick or skillful or adept in action or thought|
"an exceptionally adroit pianist"
"an adroit technician"
"his adroit replies to hecklers won him many followers"
"an adroit negotiator"
|Adviser||an expert who gives advice|
"an adviser helped students select their courses"
"the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
View all cognitive synonyms for Professional
|Professional||an authority qualified to teach apprentices|
View English words with the unique letters used in professional. Words With The Letters Aefilnoprs
|Authority||official permission or approval|
"authority for the program was renewed several times"
Professional Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L