- Types Of Speech
- You can use proficient as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Proficient
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters c, e, f, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ic. Proficient starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prof, profi, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ient, cient, ..
- Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; "adept in handicrafts"; "an adept juggler"; "an expert job"; "a good mechanic"; "a practiced marksman"; "a proficient engineer"; "a lesser-known but no less skillful composer"; "the effect was achieved b
- School Grade
- Proficient is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Proficient in Pig Latin is said as "oficientpray or oficientprway".
- p | r | o | f | i | c | i | e | n | t
- pr | ro | of | fi | ic | ci | ie | en | nt
- pro | rof | ofi | fic | ici | cie | ien | ent
- prof | rofi | ofic | fici | icie | cien | ient
- Word Gram
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adapted||changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose|
"seeds precisely adapted to the area"
"instructions altered to suit the children''s different ages"
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Adequate||(sometimes followed by `to'') meeting the requirements especially of a task|
"she had adequate training"
"her training was adequate"
"she was adequate to the job"
|Adjusted||altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation|
"an adjusted insurance claim"
"the car runs more smoothly with the timing adjusted"
|Admonitory||expressing reproof or reproach especially as a corrective|
View all cognitive synonyms for Proficient
|Proficient||having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude|
"adept in handicrafts"
"an adept juggler"
"an expert job"
"a good mechanic"
"a practiced marksman"
"a proficient engineer"
"a lesser-known but no less skillful composer"
"the effect was achieved b
View English words with the unique letters used in proficient. Words With The Letters Cefinoprt
|Skilled||having or showing or requiring special skill;|
"only the most skilled gymnasts make an Olympic team";
"a skilled surgeon has many years of training and experience";
"a skilled reconstruction of her damaged elbow";
"a skilled trade"
Proficient Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters