- Types Of Speech
- You can use punjabi as a noun in a sentence.
- About Punjabi
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, i, j, n, p, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter j. Punjabi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pu, pun, punj, punja, and the ending characters are i, bi, abi, jabi, njabi, ..
- The Indic language spoken by most people in Punjab in northwestern India
- Is punjabi a scrabble word? A 18 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Punjabi in Pig Latin is said as "unjabipay or unjabipway".
- p | u | n | j | a | b | i
- pu | un | nj | ja | ab | bi
- pun | unj | nja | jab | abi
- punj | unja | njab | jabi
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the Indic language spoken by most people in Punjab in northwestern India
- a member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India
|Punjabi||the Indic language spoken by most people in Punjab in northwestern India|
View English words with the unique letters used in punjabi. Words With The Letters Abijnpu
|Sanskrit||(Hinduism) an ancient language of India (the language of the Vedas and of Hinduism)|
an official language of India although it is now used only for religious purposes
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Punjabi (7 letters)||18||24||punjabi|
Punjabi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters