- Types Of Speech
- You can use quick as a noun, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Quick
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters c, i, k, q, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Quick starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters q, qu, qui, quic, and the ending characters are k, ck, ick, uick, ..
- Any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Quick is set as a grade one word that starts with q, ends with k, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is quick a scrabble word? A 20 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Quick in Pig Latin is said as "uickqay or uickqway".
- q | u | i | c | k
- qu | ui | ic | ck
- qui | uic | ick
- quic | uick
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- moving quickly and lightly;
"sleek and agile as a gymnast";
"as nimble as a deer";
"quick of foot";
"the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
- easily aroused or excited;
"a quick temper";
"a warm temper"
- performed with little or no delay;
"an immediate reply to my letter";
"was quick to respond";
"a straightaway denial"
- accomplished rapidly and without delay;
"was quick to make friends";
"his quick reaction prevented an accident";
"hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem";
"a speedy recovery";
"he has a right to a speedy trial"
- hurried and brief;
"paid a flying visit";
"took a flying glance at the book";
"a quick inspection";
"a fast visit"
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity;
"a quick mind";
"a ready wit"
- Adverb Examples
- with little or no delay;
"the rescue squad arrived promptly";
"come here, quick!"
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Aboveground||on or above the surface of the ground|
"aboveground nuclear testing"
"surface instruments for detecting oil deposits"
|Abrupt||surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner|
"an abrupt reply"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
View all cognitive synonyms for Quick
|Quick||any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)|
View English words with the unique letters used in quick. Words With The Letters Cikqu
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Quicky (6 letters)||24 +4||25 +3||quicky|
|Quick (5 letters)||20||22||quick|
Quick Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Q
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters