- Types Of Speech
- You can use race as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Race
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, c, e, and r, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ac. Race starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, ra, rac, and the ending characters are e, ce, ace, ..
- A canal for a current of water
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Race is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is race a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Race in Pig Latin is said as "aceray or acerway".
- r | a | c | e
- ra | ac | ce
- rac | ace
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a canal for a current of water
- a contest of speed;
"the race is to the swift"
- any competition;
"the race for the presidency"
- people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock;
"some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"
- (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species;
usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- Verb Examples
- compete in a race;
"he is running the Marathon this year";
"let's race and see who gets there first"
- step on it;
"He rushed down the hall to receive his guests";
"The cars raced down the street"
- cause to move fast or to rush or race;
"The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others;
"We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
"The car accelerated"
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
View all cognitive synonyms for Race
|Care||activity involved in maintaining something in good working order|
"he wrote the manual on car care"
|Race||a canal for a current of water|
|Acre||a town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean|
|Acer||type genus of the Aceraceae|
trees or shrubs having winged fruit
View English words with the unique letters used in race. Words With The Letters Acer
|Canal||long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation|
View All Names For Race
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Caress (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||caress|
|Care (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Career (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||aceerr|
|Ecarte (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||create|
|Racer (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||racer|
|Ceras (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||acres|
|Caster (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||traces|
|Cerate (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||create|
|Crate (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Saucer (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||ucares|
|Crease (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crease|
|Race (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Scarer (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||scarer|
|Scarf (5 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||scarf|
|Trace (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Tracer (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Craze (5 letters)||16 +10||17 +10||craze|
|Carte (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Caret (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Scare (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||acres|
|SACEUR (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||ucares|
|Acre (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Crater (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Carter (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Curate (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||curate|
Race Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters