- Types Of Speech
- You can use care as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Care
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, c, e, and r, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ar. Care starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ca, car, and the ending characters are e, re, are, ..
- Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Care is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is care a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Care in Pig Latin is said as "arecay or arecway".
- c | a | r | e
- ca | ar | re
- car | are
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order;
"he wrote the manual on car care"
- the work of caring for or attending to someone or something;
"no medical care was required";
"the old car needed constant attention"
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety;
"he is in the care of a bodyguard"
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger;
"he exercised caution in opening the door";
"he handled the vase with care"
- a cause for feeling concern;
"his major care was the illness of his wife"
- an anxious feeling;
"care had aged him";
"they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
- Verb Examples
- be concerned with;
"I worry about my grades"
- feel concern or interest;
"I really care about my work";
"I don't care"
- prefer or wish to do something;
"Do you care to try this dish?";
"Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of;
"I can deal with this crew of workers";
"This blender can't handle nuts";
"She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- provide care for;
"The nurse was caring for the wounded"
|Abetment||the verbal act of urging on|
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Accountability||responsibility to someone or for some activity|
|Acquittal||a judgment of not guilty|
|Acquittance||a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation|
|Adherence||faithful support for a religion or cause or political party|
View all cognitive synonyms for Care
|Care||activity involved in maintaining something in good working order|
"he wrote the manual on car care"
|Race||a canal for a current of water|
|Acre||a town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean|
|Acer||type genus of the Aceraceae|
trees or shrubs having winged fruit
View English words with the unique letters used in care. Words With The Letters Acer
|Conserve||fruit preserved by cooking with sugar|
|Maintain||observe correctly or closely|
"The pianist kept time with the metronome"
"I cannot keep track of all my employees"
|Preserve||fruit preserved by cooking with sugar|
|Fix||a determination of the location of something|
"he got a good fix on the target"
|Fixing||the act of putting something in working order again|
|Fixture||the act of putting something in working order again|
|Mend||the act of putting something in working order again|
|Mending||the act of putting something in working order again|
|Repair||the act of putting something in working order again|
|Reparation||something done or paid in expiation of a wrong|
"how can I make amends"
|Inspection And Repair|
|Overhaul||periodic maintenance on a car or machine;|
"it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
|Service||the performance of duties by a waiter or servant;|
"that restaurant has excellent service"
View All Names For Care
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Caress (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||caress|
|Care (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Career (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||aceerr|
|Ecarte (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||create|
|Racer (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||racer|
|Ceras (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||acres|
|Caster (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||traces|
|Cerate (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||create|
|Crate (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Saucer (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||ucares|
|Crease (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crease|
|Race (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Scarer (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||scarer|
|Scarf (5 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||scarf|
|Trace (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Tracer (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Craze (5 letters)||16 +10||17 +10||craze|
|Carte (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Caret (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||react|
|Scare (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||acres|
|SACEUR (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||ucares|
|Acre (4 letters)||6||7||care|
|Crater (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Carter (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||crater|
|Curate (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||curate|
Care Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters