- Type Of Speech
- You can use ram as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- Old English
- School Grade
- Ram is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with m, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ram a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Ram
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters a, m and r, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are r, ra, and ending characters are m, am, with 3 letters..
- Noun Examples
- uncastrated adult male sheep;
"a British term is `tup'"
- a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on;
an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
- the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox;
the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- Verb Examples
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically;
"She rammed her mind into focus";
"He drives me mad"
- crowd or pack to capacity;
"the theater was jampacked"
- undergo damage or destruction on impact;
"the plane crashed into the ocean";
"The car crashed into the lamp post"
- strike or drive against with a heavy impact;
"ram the gate with a sledgehammer";
"pound on the door"
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
|Bear||massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws|
|Bellwether||sheep that leads the herd often wearing a bell|
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Biff||(boxing) a blow with the fist|
"I gave him a clout on his nose"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ram
|Ram||uncastrated adult male sheep|
"a British term is `tup''"
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Mar||a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person''s body)|
"a facial blemish"
View English words with the unique letters used in ram. Words With The Letters Amr
|Sheep||woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat|
View All Names For Ram
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Amur (4 letters)||6 +1 points||8||amur|
|Aram (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||aram|
|Arm (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Arms (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||amrs|
|Army (4 letters)||9 +4 points||9||mary|
|Arum (4 letters)||6 +1 points||8||amur|
|Asmar (5 letters)||7 +2 points||8||asmar|
|Maar (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||aram|
|Mar (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Mara (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||aram|
|Marat (5 letters)||7 +2 points||8||marat|
|Marry (5 letters)||10 +5 points||10||marry|
|Mars (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||amrs|
|Mart (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||tram|
|Marum (5 letters)||9 +4 points||12||ammru|
|Marut (5 letters)||7 +2 points||9||marut|
|Marvy (5 letters)||13 +8 points||14||marvy|
|Marx (4 letters)||13 +8 points||14||marx|
|Mary (4 letters)||9 +4 points||9||mary|
|Mrta (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||tram|
|Mura (4 letters)||6 +1 points||8||amur|
|Ram (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Rama (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||aram|
|Ramus (5 letters)||7 +2 points||9||ramus|
|Smarm (5 letters)||9 +4 points||11||smarm|
|Smart (5 letters)||7 +2 points||8||smart|
|Swarm (5 letters)||10 +5 points||11||swarm|
|Tram (4 letters)||6 +1 points||7||tram|
|Warm (4 letters)||9 +4 points||10||warm|
Ram Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.