- Types Of Speech
- You can use arm as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Arm
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, m, and r, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter r. Arm starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, and the ending characters are m, rm, ..
- The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Arm is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with m, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is arm a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Arm in Pig Latin is said as "armay or armway".
- a | r | m
- ar | rm
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- any projection that is thought to resemble an arm;
"the arm of the record player";
"an arm of the sea";
"a branch of the sewer"
- the part of a garment that is attached at armhole and provides a cloth covering for the arm
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting;
"he was licensed to carry a weapon"
- a human limb;
technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- an administrative division of some larger or more complex organization;
"a branch of Congress"
- Verb Examples
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation;
"The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East";
"troops are building up on the Iraqui border"
- supply with arms;
"The U.S. armed the freedom fighters in Afghanistan"
|Accouter||provide with military equipment|
|Accoutre||provide with military equipment|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Advocator||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Airscrew||a propeller that rotates to push against air|
View all cognitive synonyms for Arm
|Ram||uncastrated adult male sheep|
"a British term is `tup''"
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Mar||a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person''s body)|
"a facial blemish"
View English words with the unique letters used in arm. Words With The Letters Amr
|Armrest||a support for the arm|
|Armchair||chair with a support on each side for arms|
View All Names For Arm
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mara (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||aram|
|Ram (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Arm (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Arms (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||amrs|
|Mart (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||tram|
|Tram (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||tram|
|Mar (3 letters)||5||6||amr|
|Ramus (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||ramus|
|Smarm (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +5||smarm|
|Swarm (5 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||swarm|
|MRTA (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||tram|
|Army (4 letters)||9 +4||9 +3||mary|
|Aram (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||aram|
|Amur (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||amur|
|Maar (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||aram|
|Mars (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||amrs|
|Marut (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||marut|
|Rama (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||aram|
|Marat (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||marat|
|Marx (4 letters)||13 +8||14 +8||marx|
|Mary (4 letters)||9 +4||9 +3||mary|
|Arum (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||amur|
|Marum (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +6||ammru|
|Smart (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||smart|
|Warm (4 letters)||9 +4||10 +4||warm|
Arm Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters