- Types Of Speech
- You can use reduction as a noun in a sentence.
- About Reduction
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, n, o, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Reduction starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, red, redu, reduc, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, ..
- The act of reducing complexity
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Reduction is set as a grade seven word that starts with r, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Reduction in Pig Latin is said as "eductionray or eductionrway".
- r | e | d | u | c | t | i | o | n
- re | ed | du | uc | ct | ti | io | on
- red | edu | duc | uct | cti | tio | ion
- redu | educ | duct | ucti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of reducing complexity
- the act of decreasing or reducing something
- any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen);
always occurs accompanied by oxidation of the reducing agent
|Abatement||the act of abating|
"laws enforcing noise abatement"
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Abridgement||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abridgment||a shortened version of a written work|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
View all cognitive synonyms for Reduction
|Reduction||the act of reducing complexity|
"Insert your ticket here"
View English words with the unique letters used in reduction. Words With The Letters Cdeinortu
|Reduce||take off weight|
|Simplify||make simpler or easier or reduce in complxity or extent|
"We had to simplify the instructions"
"this move will simplify our lives"
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
Reduction Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters