- Types Of Speech
- You can use simplification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Simplification
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, l, m, n, o, p, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters fi. Simplification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, si, sim, simp, simpl, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of reducing complexity
- Middle French
- Pig Latin
- Simplification in Pig Latin is said as "implificationsay or implificationsway".
- s | i | m | p | l | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- si | im | mp | pl | li | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- sim | imp | mpl | pli | lif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- simp | impl | mpli | plif | lifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of reducing complexity
- elimination of superfluous details
- a explanation that omits superfluous details and reduces complexity
|Abatement||the act of abating|
"laws enforcing noise abatement"
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Abridgement||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abridgment||a shortened version of a written work|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
View all cognitive synonyms for Simplification
|Simplification||the act of reducing complexity|
View English words with the unique letters used in simplification. Words With The Letters Acfilmnopst
|Reduce||take off weight|
|Simplify||make simpler or easier or reduce in complxity or extent|
"We had to simplify the instructions"
"this move will simplify our lives"
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
Simplification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N