- Types Of Speech
- You can use reigning as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Reigning
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 8 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, and r, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters gn. Reigning starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rei, reig, reign, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ning, gning, ..
- Exercising power or authority
- Pig Latin
- Reigning in Pig Latin is said as "eigningray or eigningrway".
- r | e | i | g | n | i | n | g
- re | ei | ig | gn | ni | in | ng
- rei | eig | ign | gni | nin | ing
- reig | eign | igni | gnin | ning
- Word Gram
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
|Ascendant||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Ascendent||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|At The Head|
|Authoritarian||a person behaves in an tyrannical manner|
"my boss is a dictator who makes everyone work overtime"
|Average||a statistic describing the location of a distribution|
"it set the norm for American homes"
|Boss||a circular rounded projection or protuberance|
|Chief||a person who exercises control over workers|
"if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
View all cognitive synonyms for Reigning
|Reigning||exercising power or authority|
View English words with the unique letters used in reigning. Words With The Letters Eginr
|Powerful||displaying superhuman strength or power;|
Reigning Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters