- Types Of Speech
- You can use rib as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Rib
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, i, and r, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Rib starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ri, and the ending characters are b, ib, ..
- Support resembling the rib of an animal
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Rib is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is rib a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Rib in Pig Latin is said as "ibray or ibrway".
- r | i | b
- ri | ib
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- support resembling the rib of an animal
- a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling;
may be ornamental or structural
- a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- a teasing remark
- cut of meat including one or more ribs
- Verb Examples
- subject to laughter or ridicule;
"The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house";
"The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher";
"His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- form vertical ribs by knitting;
"A ribbed sweater"
|Backchat||light teasing repartee|
|Bait||something used to lure victims into danger|
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
|Banter||light teasing repartee|
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Bilge||where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom|
|Birthmark||a blemish on the skin formed before birth|
View all cognitive synonyms for Rib
|Rbi||a run that is the result of the batter''s performance|
"he had more than 100 rbi last season"
|Rib||support resembling the rib of an animal|
View English words with the unique letters used in rib. Words With The Letters Bir
"his documentation of the results was excellent"
"the strongest support for this this view is the work of Jones"
|Thread||the raised helical rib going around a screw|
|Hull||the frame or body of ship|
View All Names For Rib
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rbi (3 letters)||5||6||rbi|
|Bris (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bris|
|Briss (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||briss|
|Brit (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||brit|
|Britt (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||britt|
|Briar (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||briar|
|Rib (3 letters)||5||6||rbi|
|Rabbi (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +5||rabbi|
|Birr (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||birr|
|Tibur (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||bruit|
|Bari (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bari|
|Brits (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||brits|
|Rubia (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||rubia|
|Bruit (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||bruit|
|Ribs (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bris|
|Abri (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bari|
|Sabir (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||sabir|
Rib Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters