- Types Of Speech
- You can use ribbing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ribbing
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters b, g, i, n, and r, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter b. Ribbing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ri, rib, ribb, ribbi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, bing, bbing, . Ribbing is also a double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances; "he ignored their teases"; "his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
- Is ribbing a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ribbing in Pig Latin is said as "ibbingray or ibbingrway".
- r | i | b | b | i | n | g
- ri | ib | bb | bi | in | ng
- rib | ibb | bbi | bin | ing
- ribb | ibbi | bbin | bing
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule);
provoking someone with persistent annoyances;
"he ignored their teases";
"his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
- a framework of ribs
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Affray||a noisy fight|
"This drug aggravates the pain"
|Amaze||be a mystery or bewildering to|
"This beats me!"
"Got me--I don''t know the answer!"
"a vexing problem"
"This question really stuck me"
|Annoy||cause annoyance in|
disturb, especially by minor irritations
"Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
"It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Annoyer||someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)|
|Appeal||(law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court''s judgment or the granting of a new trial|
"their appeal was denied in the superio
View all cognitive synonyms for Ribbing
|Ribbing||the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)|
provoking someone with persistent annoyances
"he ignored their teases"
"his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
View English words with the unique letters used in ribbing. Words With The Letters Bginr
|Badger||sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws widely distributed in the northern hemisphere|
|Bait||something used to lure victims into danger|
|Beleaguer||surround so as to force to give up|
"The Turks besieged Vienna"
|Blackguard||someone who is morally reprehensible|
"you dirty dog"
|Bug||a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)|
the term is not in technical use
|Cod||major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters|
|Guy||a rope or cable that is used to brace something (especially a tent)|
|Harassment||the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism|
|Molestation||the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Barring (7 letters)||10||13||barring|
|Braising (8 letters)||11||14||braising|
|Bringing (8 letters)||12||17 +1||bringing|
|Burning (7 letters)||10||15||burning|
|Baring (6 letters)||9||12||baring|
|Ribbing (7 letters)||12||16||ribbing|
|Rubbing (7 letters)||12||17 +1||rubbing|
|Braving (7 letters)||13 +1||17 +1||braving|
|Burying (7 letters)||13 +1||16||burying|
|Bargain (7 letters)||10||13||bargain|
|Bragging (8 letters)||13 +1||18 +2||abggginr|
|Gibran (6 letters)||9||12||baring|
|Bring (5 letters)||8||11||bring|
|Bring In (8 letters)|
|Bursting (8 letters)||11||15||bursting|
|Bruising (8 letters)||11||15||bruising|
|Vibrating (9 letters)||15 +3||19 +3||vibrating|
|Grabbing (8 letters)||14 +2||19 +3||grabbing|
|Bruiting (8 letters)||11||15||bruiting|
|Braining (8 letters)||11||15||braining|
|Brannigan (9 letters)||12||17 +1||brannigan|
|Birring (7 letters)||10||13||birring|
|Burring (7 letters)||10||14||bginrru|
|Brining (7 letters)||10||14||brining|
|Bribing (7 letters)||12||16||ribbing|
Ribbing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters