- Types Of Speech
- You can use segregation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Segregation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Segregation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, seg, segr, segre, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups
- School Grade
- Segregation is set as a grade eight word that starts with s, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Segregation in Pig Latin is said as "egregationsay or egregationsway".
- s | e | g | r | e | g | a | t | i | o | n
- se | eg | gr | re | eg | ga | at | ti | io | on
- seg | egr | gre | reg | ega | gat | ati | tio | ion
- segr | egre | greg | rega | egat | gati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups
- (genetics) the separation of paired alleles during meiosis so that members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes
- the act of segregating or sequestering;
"sequestration of the jury"
|Segregation||a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups|
View English words with the unique letters used in segregation. Words With The Letters Aeginorst
|Segregate||separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others|
"the sun degregates the carbon"
"large mining claims are segregated into smaller claims"
|Structure||a particular complex anatomical structure|
"he has good bone structure"
|De Facto Segregation|
|De Jure Segregation|
|Purdah||a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers|
Segregation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N